NASCAR's Camping World Truck Series is coming to Tennessee.
The first dirt affair of the 2021 schedule will take place at Bristol Motor Speedway on March 27, joining the NASCAR Cup Series the same weekend. Then on June 18, the truck series will roll into Wilson County for an event at Nashville Superspeedway. The fun will kick off a national series tripleheader weekend while in town.
The action doesn't stop there. The trucks will also make their marks at Knoxville Raceway in Knoxville, Iowa; Pocono Raceway; all before four drivers face off for a championship at Phoenix Raceway in November of next year.
“The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series provides some of the most intense and entertaining competition in all of racing,” said Ben Kennedy, NASCAR vice president of racing development. “The 2021 iteration of the schedule will build upon that intensity through a wide variety of long-tenured race tracks and new venues like Knoxville Raceway. The variety of disciplines will increase the demand on drivers and culminate with a truly battle-tested champion at Phoenix.”
Below is the full 2021 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series schedule:
- Friday, February 12- Daytona International Speedway
- Friday, February 19- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Friday, March 5- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Saturday, March 20 - Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Saturday, March 27 - Bristol Dirt
- Saturday, April 17 - Richmond Raceway
- Saturday, May 1 - Kansas Speedway
- Friday, May 7 - Darlington Raceway
- Saturday, May 22 - Circuit of the Americas
- Friday, May 28 - Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Saturday, June 12 - Texas Motor Speedway
- Friday, June 18 - Nashville Superspeedway
- Saturday, June 26 - Pocono Raceway
- Friday, July 9 - Knoxville Raceway
- Saturday, August 7 - Watkins Glen International
- Friday, August 20 - World Wide Technology Raceway at Gateway
- Sunday, September 5 - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Thursday, September 16 - Bristol Motor Speedway
- Friday, September 24 - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Saturday, October 2 - Talladega Superspeedway
- Saturday, October 30 - Martinsville Speedway
- Friday, November 5 - Phoenix Raceway
Find more information here.