Dunkin's signature pumpkin spice latte and fall menu will be arriving next week.
The much-anticipated fall lineup at Dunkin' will be available earlier than ever before, according to its press release. New and classic pumpkin-flavored coffee and espresso beverages, spiced drinks, bite-sized bakery treats and more will be in restaurants nationwide by Aug. 19.
Dunkin’s fall lineup includes a mix of both new and returning menu items for fall:
- Signature Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Chai Latte
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees
- Apple Cider Donut and MUNCHKINS Donut Hole Treats
- Pumpkin Donut, MUNCHKINS Donut Hole Treats, and Muffin
- Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- Stuffed Bagel Minis
- Steak & Cheese Rollups
- Maple Sugar Seasoned Snackin’ Bacon
Pumpkin Spice K-Cup pods and packaged coffee will be available in grocery stores and other retailers nationwide for a limited time this season, too.
For more information, click here.